Saturday, April 14, 2012

Buying "LED" Grow Lights - Making it simple to choose the right grow light

Choosing a light should be simple but it isn't! So It is my goal to make it simple for people!
I plan on having a simple way to choose a light or lights that you can understand how much true area it will cover and buy what you need! I'm going to work up a diagram for each light so you can see easily how many you need for your grow area, then decide if you can afford to buy enough for that area! Or you can just buy a few now for that area and then keep adding when you have the cash flow!

Every Light has a true foot print but everyone lies about that true foot print ! I don't want to I want you to feel confident and know exactly what to expect from each of my different size lights period! Thanks Brian S
Stingers grow lights with many different sizes for many different applications!

No comments:

ILLUMINATION CONVERTER

From:
To:
Result:

Translate